Cornell University Library (CUL) provides a variety of resources to meet faculty, student and staff needs away from home.
- Eighteen libraries are available in Ithaca to support your research, learning and practice. View the full list of libraries, hours, contact information and more.
- Off-Campus Access – Learn how to connect round-the-clock to CUL databases and other resources from your computer or mobile device.
- Visitor Privileges – Cornell’s libraries are open to all. Contact the Library Public Services Office for more details.
- Library Services – Everything you need to know about borrowing materials, accessing equipment and services, visiting online or in person and more.
New York City
- Weill Cornell Medicine Samuel J. Wood Library – Cornell faculty, staff and students enjoy borrowing privileges and librarian support with a current Cornell ID.
- Cornell Tech Library Services – A guide to accessing library services while visiting Cornell Tech. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Columbia Library Borrowing Privileges (2CUL) – A reciprocal borrowing program for current students, faculty and staff of Cornell and Columbia.
- New York Public Library – 92 locations available to those who live, work, attend school or pay property taxes in New York State.