Tools to stay connected and resources to support your work when traveling between campuses.
- Zoom – Free access to online meetings and webinars from your computer or mobile device. Open to Cornell faculty, staff and students with a NetID or Weill Cornell Medicine CWID.
- Video Conferencing – A service to support faculty and staff with securing space and arranging video conferences.
- Box – A free service for convenient file storage and sharing. Log in with NetID or Weill Cornell Medicine CWID.
- Cornell DropBox – A secure method for sending and receiving files, open to anyone with a NetID.
- CU VPN – Use Cornell’s virtual private network (VPN) to connect to campus resources that would otherwise be unavailable from distant networks, such as file servers and print services.
- Data Storage Finder - A self-service, interactive tool to select storage services based on features important to you. Choose just those you want to learn more about, or explore and compare them all, in one easy-to-use webpage.
Wireless Network Access
- Wi-Fi – All Cornell campuses in Ithaca and NYC offer the eduroam secure Wi-Fi network, allowing registered faculty, staff, students and affiliates to access Cornell’s wireless network with the same credentials used on your home campus. These privileges extend to all eduroam-connected institutions. Others may register to use the Cornell-Visitor network when visiting Ithaca or Cornell Tech and the WCMCGuest network when visiting Weill Cornell Medicine.
- For help with technical issues, contact IT@Cornell in Ithaca, Cornell Tech IT or Weill Cornell Medicine ITS.